The Grey Sun: Book 1 of The Denounced series Review- 1st Review for NetGalley!


I wanted to say that this book was not what I expected In a good way. When I started reading I couldn't put it down. Something about Ned made me realize he is someone I could relate to. 

S.J. Sherwood I really enjoyed every detail of this book. I loved the characters with their weaknesses and strengths. I found that they each had their own story to tell as being one of The Denounced. Each character had a way in giving something of their own knowledge and experiences to contribute to their 'family.'

Overall, The Grey Sun: Book 1 of The Denounced series gives me hope in what kind of dystopic world that Ned Hunter is living. Also I am super excited for the second book.

This book was provided to me NetGalley for an honest review.

Comments