New Home, New State

I can't believe how long it has been. It's been way too long. Trying one more time to get this blog going and praying it goes strong. As you have seen in the title. I recently moved to a new home and a new state.

Umm.. Where to start...
Well, the hubby and I had decided we wanted to buy a home and Maui was just too expensive and homes that were in our budget was like living in a shack. This was back in November 2016. We looked at states that would have great jobs for veterans and also of course great school for Charles. We had narrowed it down between either Texas and no not El Paso again and Raleigh, North Carolina. We decided that since we wanted to be closer to family, Raleigh was the better bet.

So we finished school on Maui in May of this year. Oh and the hubby graduated with his ECET degree. Then Sean's mom, Charles and I flew up to Raleigh, while the hubby was handling last minute things in Maui. It was long flight, but we made it. We got picked up by Sean's brother. We stayed with Sean's mom since she got to rent out a place before our home was completing built.




Our home completely built and we closed on it in June. We have lived here for almost 5 months now. Loving that we aren't isolated like we were on Maui. We just thought that there was nothing in Maui worth living. We were so glad to make the move here to the mainland.

That is our update...
Hubby is working now and little guy is in a great school that he really love.
As for me, I'm currently a homemaker, coupon and budget shopper for our family.
I'm also currently looking for a side job to keep me busy at the moment since we are a 1 income family at the moment since are both not in school at the moment.

Any who, I hope I didn't bore you all with my update.
Have a great night and Happy Friday the 13th!








Comments