It's NOW 2015 or NEVER!

Well it's been whole year since I last blogged on here. It's been a crazy year in 2014 and it was all well worth it in the end. My family and friends had some ups and downs, but let's start from the beginning shall we and pray to our Heavenly Father.

We pray to our Heavenly Father for the many blessings that he has granted and given us. Please Father guide us to peace and guide to better life that we may live according to the Word of God to be in his glory. Please bless my family and friends that are in our lives, protect them with your greatness and love. Thank you Lord, in Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.



In January- May 2014, I was busy with school still working on my Associates in Liberal Arts since the class that I needed for my certificate was not available to me at that time, I was furious, but my husband, Sean was very supportive in having to get to TRY (operative word) and get into the class,but it was too late. Instead, I took classes needed for my Liberal Arts degree instead, which was fine because it was really useful, because I took English 100 and Oceanography,which were bot h fun in the their own ways. During the summer, I took time off to spend more time with the family and helping Charles improve his skills to get ready for school and such.

Then the past Fall (August-December), a lot occurred during my semester, I was taking classes like Oceanography Lab where took a lot of lab which were all cool and fun to experience in my lifetime. History class, I learned more about our ancestors and where actually came from. My favorite class by far was doing my Pharmacy Technician Externship, it went by so quickly that I wish I was still interning, but you know I gotta get paid this time to earn my living. I learned quite a lot.

During my last month of school, I was dreading not being in school, but I knew as soon as I was done  I would have the relief and not worry about school for a while. I stuck my head on straight and with the help and support from my family and friends, I knew I had the motivation and courage to do anything I put my faith towards. I am so blessed to have loving and caring family and friends. I wouldn't trade them for anyone in the world and I'm talking about all of YOU!! YES YOU who is reading this right now!




During going to school, I was also caring for Charles, where he was introduced to the Imua program where it helped developed more with his speech delay and such. He had such a fun year from January until recently on December, my little baby grew up and has gone to preschool already and is 3 years old now  :(. He has improved so much from the  Imua program for Kids, that I personally thank all the help that we got from them along with the Maui Center for Child Development for giving him more support in developing all his motor skills and such.

picture taken in summer 2014

When there are ups and downs do follow, in the year of 2014, on my mom's side, we lost our grandma, my mother's mom, it was painful because I hadn't seen her in so long that it broke my heart in regret that I hadn't seen her since I was maybe 10 years old. My mom was heart broken, it was even worse because she wasn't there to see her go, but I know that her mom knew that she loved her and that she knew that her love was strong enough for to hold her love deeply in her heart. 





I know that this may be a long post, but its a way to know my life story and where I've been in the past year. This past month of December, I had a harder time than most, as some might not know, my father in law was diagnosed with cancer and he determined to be terminally ill. My heart hardened and felt pain than I could ever deem possible. So around the time of my finals week, I couldn't focus at my Ocean final, since Sean told me that he would that day and at any moment. I knew in my heart and soul that he would pass that day. I was devastated when we got the call that night saying that Sean's dad had passed away and we felt grief and took it in our own emotional ways. 



As we jump from there, Sean's brothers all flew in along with my sister in law as well. We all had a blast enjoying each other's company. We many times together with joy and happiness, that was great to meet Sean's oldest brother for the time. Any who, his oldest brother flew back to Boston to celebrate Christmas with his family there while we celebrate Christmas with his other brother, oh and Sean is the baby of all his brothers. It was great to have family over for the holidays, I wished that my mom and siblings. 




At this time (12am January 5th, my birthday), I am going to bed now, since I have to get up early for my bootycall. 

Night Night! 

Sincerely,
Liz Phillips 

P.S I will be blogging once a week to save my soul from recapping every year


Comments