Home

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!

I wanted to send all my love to all the moms out there. I hope that all your little ones big or small are spoiling on the blessed day of being a mom. 

Right now, we aren't doing anything. I woke up, gave Charles a bath because he had a wet diaper, poor thing. Well knowing, today LAUNDRY DAY, I put clothes in the washer, I did anything else. After that I decided to give Charles his breakfast before anything else. Charles had Oatmeal  baby cereal with milk and banana and strawberry mix. After feeding him, I decided to workout with my Tone It Up workouts. 
It felt amazing afterwards though. Then I ate breakfast (will be listed in the 30 day challenge tab).  Right now, just changing out laundry while Charles is on time out. 

Well Have a Great day everyone!. Be careful driving on Maui!! :)




1st Reblog! 5/9/13

Hello everyone, for those who don't know me my name is Younggran Phillips I go by Liz because it is shorter and that people think it is easier to say. I know I had to redo my blog post because it was very blunt! I am 24 years old. I just got done with my 1st semester of college. I am excited to say that I'm am proud to put myself in this position of continuing my education to make myself a better role model for my son and my younger siblings out there. I will be pursuing a Certificate to become a Pharmacy Technician and followed by achieving this certificate I will further my career in getting a Bachelor's in Pharmacy. I am a stay at home mom and wife here in Haiku, HI. As of now I will be starting a 30 Day challenge starting tomorrow! I will post more blogs here in the near future and I hope to get more viewers soon. Love you all and have a good night! ^_^

Comments