And the Ocean Was Our Sky by Patrick Ness BOOK REVIEW

And the Ocean Was Our Sky By Patrick Ness 

Ok so introduce what this book is about...

With harpoons strapped to their backs, the proud whales of Bathsheba's pod live for the hunt, fighting in the ongoing war against the world of men. When they attack a ship bobbing on the surface of the Abyss, they expect to find easy prey. Instead, they find the trail of a myth, a monster, perhaps the devil himself...

As their relentless Captain leads the chase, they embark on a final, vengeful hunt, one that will forever change the worlds of both whales and men.

𝔐𝔢 𝔗π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱𝔰

So this book was not what I expecting and I didn't like, but I think mainly because it was 160 pages and it didn't grip me at all. I think it was mainly because I was listening to it as an audiobook. Of course, last year some audiobooks were not as great as audiobooks. It was about Whales going against the men in a war. I just think that it had a great concept. It should have had bigger plot and  characters development to make this a longer book. It also needed some more detail.

𝔐𝔢 π”‰π”žπ”³π”¬π”―π”¦π”±π”’ π”“π”žπ”―π”±

I didn't have a favorite part, except the whales being a focal point of the story being in war with men.

𝕿𝖔 π•½π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–’π–Šπ–“π–‰ 𝖔𝖗 𝕹𝖔𝖙?

To be honest, I don't recommend this book at all, because it was just disappointing.
So I give this book a 2 Star!

Comments